SAVF renders welfare and welfare related services. This includes services with regard to:
- Child and youth care, statutory work, foster care and care in children’s homes.
- Developmental programmes, job creation and life enhancement programmes.
- Support to individuals and families: combating poverty.
- Support the aged and disabled persons.
- Administrative and management tasks.
- FAMNET – family information and –support network for effective parenting and strong, healthy families.
We care for families
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! SUPPORT US!
SAVF creates hope in people with social needs.
As a national welfare organisation to render social services to individuals and families within the community in order to empower them to improve quality of life.